Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merchandise and Advertising

Howdy!

I am in the process of creating post cards to send out to books stores nationwide! I think that is a cool idea. I did it for When Love is Not Enough. I'm not sure that it helped, but it certainly can't hurt!! If you know of any LGBT friendly bookstores in your neck of the woods, please comment and leave a name and address of the store. I would CERTAINLY like to mail them a post card!!

I am also currently trying to upload products associated with my new book! My Roommate's a Jock? Well, Crap! References a number of science-related T-Shirts, two of which I coined! You can purchase any number of products from CAFE PRESS with this design! PJ's, hoodies, messenger bags, doggie sweaters, Gym Bags, mouse pads, mugs, pins, magnets, etc... The only thing I would do is make sure the picture they show has ALL of the design on it. I noticed that one mug (a travel mug I think) did not include the whole design. It is uploaded and I have no control over where it goes (that I can figure out) so it is not always accurate. Even My Protons Have Pride is a great gift idea for Christmas, or any holiday you celebrate! (Birthdays included!) I ordered the shirt so I will post a comment about the quality as soon as I get it!


A tie with the same design can be found at ZAZZLE.COM (As well as T-shirts and other assorted designs!) Again, I ordered this tie and I'll let my readers know if the quality is good or not. Beware... The tie is expensive when bought one at a time! I DID pay for it because I wanted to know the quality of product I am pushing! I did not set the price. I set my royalties! I get 10% (recommended per Cafe Press AND Zazzle). It is not a big cut, but I am going for the FUN of have a shirt just like Cole wears on the cover of the book!! However, that said, I did notice difficulty in finding the right color gray. I ordered the Ash Grey one so we shall see!
I'm also attempting to upload THIS T-shirt design in honor or Ellis Montgomery, but so far Cafe Press only recognizes it as a personal design and not one to sell! GRRR! I don't know why things have to be so complicated but it seems like that is my lot in life. DIFFICULTY! Hence, Cole Reid was born!!! LOL!!  I'm also considering designing shirts with favorite lines from the book! If you have a favorite quote that you'd like to see on a T-shirt (either book) list it! comment! I'll consider adding it to my "store" on Cafe Press. (If I can figure out how!)

Chow for now!

lol... Ciao.

Wade



1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete