Thursday, August 25, 2016

Soccer Jerseys for the JOCK Series

Hello, lovely readers.

I had SOCCER JERSEYS made special for the soccer players of my jock series.


You can choose home or away colors for 8 different characters:

Jackson #1
Garber #3
Archer #7
Montgomery #11
Rafferty #14
Harder #19
McAvoy #00
Reid #68

On the WEBSITE you will see Jackson and Montgomery listed as examples of the back of the shirt, however, there is a scroll menu when you choose the color of the shirt where you can pick the player, then another scroll to pick the size. The cost is $31.99 plus shipping. (There will also be MD sales tax) There is an additional cost for larger sizes. $2 more for 2XL, $3 more for 3XL and $4 more for 4XL, but I still think they are reasonably priced for good quality soccer jerseys. I will take a pic of me wearing mine and upload it soon. You may order directly from me, or from the printer's website. I list shipping charges on my website which may vary from the printer.


There was also a question of sizing. I measured the Med and Large shirts myself and the medium shirt was 40" across the chest under the arm pits. The large was 44". I normally wear a large at 42". The large I tried on was a tad big, but it is a sports jersey and I think they do that on purpose. Personally, I am going with a medium because it fits fine. That's just me. :) The printing company is working on a size chart for me to post. It's coming soon. 
Thanks. I hope you like them.

This initial store will run for about 4 weeks. Orders may be held until the end of this 4 week period, depending on the amount of sales. I will be made aware of sales and if they are higher than expected, then the wait for your shirt may be less than 4 weeks. This is JUST starting, so bear with me.



1 comment: