Sunday, April 5, 2015

Silent Chinchilla Sundays

Chinchillas are very quiet. Although they are nocturnal and can make noise running and chewing, they don't generally make many noises. They are just cute and fluffy.


But sometimes she does make the oddest noise. Linked, is a page I found with sound bites to listen to.

Or, if you are on Goodreads and you can't click a link it is here (http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Chinchilla_Sounds)

Go to the one marked: WARN


My chinchilla (Sheva) makes this sound all the time. She is warning other chinchilla, I guess, but there none. :(  One time I had my snake near enough to her cage for her to see it and she was WARNING EVERYTHING! It was kind of funny.


Anyway. I love this little fur ball.

Have a great day! Now, go visit Matt & Brad, and Sam & Rick. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

:) Wade



2 comments: