Monday, January 25, 2016

Where I'll Be This Year

Last year I attended several conferences and book signings. Dreamspinner Press writer's workshop, Rainbow Book Fair, Ashcombe signing, Romantic Times Booklovers Convention, Rainbow Con, and GayRomLit. This year I have to scale back a tiny bit because the family doesn't like me leaving the house. My plans are to attend:

The Ashcombe Signing: Love Is In The Air 
on February 13th in Mechanicsburg, PA


I am all signed up to go. I need to re-do my banner, but I have new swag and books to display. If you are in the Maryland or lower Pennsylvania area, stop by to say hello. There will be 18 authors in all.


Dreamspinner's Writer's Workshop in March



I have registered, booked my hotel and flight to Orlando! I am looking forward to learning things and meeting others in the Dreamspinner Family.

The 8th Annual Rainbow Book Fair in New York on April 9th



I just booked a hotel. I have my table reserved. Come join me and MANY others in New York! I'll have a prize wheel set up at my table again this year. (Last time it was a hit!) If you would like to donate books or gifts cards to give away to RBF attendees, email me: writerwadekelly@gmail.com

And last, I'll be at GayRomLit (GRL) in October in Kansas City. 



Registration opens at the end of February or early March. I'll let you know if I am attending as a Featured Author, Supporting Author, or Reader this year. *fingers crossed*

If you are anywhere close to these locations, please stop by and say hello. 
Mechanicsburg, PA
New York, NY
Kansas City

And I am sure that if you are in Orlando, Fl in March, you will be able to visit me in the Gaylord Palms Resort. You just can't attend the writer's workshop. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment