Friday, March 25, 2016

Release Day Reviews for Bankers' Hours

I have never had so many reviews on release day. It was shocking, however, I know Dreamspinner restructured their production schedule to get ARC's out faster in order to have release day reviews.



Here are a few of them:

From Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words, A Zany Old woman's review gave it 4.5 stars/5, saying "I’d recommend it to lovers of MM romance and especially to those who enjoy characters who come into their sexuality a little later in life and those who love to hate a snarky character."

Jeff Adams gave it 5 stars on his blog. "Grant and Tristan's courtship was adorable."

Meredith at Diverse Reader said, "What an Absolutely Delightful and fabulous story. This book truely had everything .... and gave it 5 stars.


Sinfully Sexy Reviews 4 stars. "the story will entertain you and probably cause you to “aww” more than a few times on the way to a happy ending fit for a princess." 

Two Obsessed Chicks- 4 stars. Paula says: This was a crazy book. The characters were quirky and fun. I thought the story was well done. Tristan was such a wonderful character. Grant was nuts. I thought Wade Kelly did a wonderful job creating two characters that fit together. The story was so much fun to read. Fast paced and really funny. I highly enjoyed this story and look forward to more from this author."

Laurie at the TPR Pile rated bankers' Hours 5 stars. "I fell in love with Grant from the first paragraph.... The author wrote a beautiful romance story, one I love and I need to read again."

Love Bytes Reviews: 4.5 stars. Ms. Kelly took “insta-love” to a new level with this one, and she did it in a way that sounded perfectly plausible, if a bit fast! ... I’m sure some people will roll their eyes and say things like “unrealistic”, but those people should just simmer down and read the story!... I really liked the story, and I think you will too.  Ms. Kelly is one of my “me, me, me” authors…meaning when she comes out with a new one, I’m there jumping up and down saying “me, me, me” before any other reviewer at Love Bytes even hears the book’s name!" (abbreviated from original post HERE.)
I recommend this one.  Give it a shot.  If you aren’t familiar with Wade Kelly’s books…you should be!
Rainbow Book Reviews: 4.5 stars "There was so much about this novel that I loved.There was also humor, some drama from a crazy woman, sweetness, hotness, life lessons, and so much love I was swimming in it. A beautiful love story."

If more come out, I will update this post.

Thank you to all who have bought and read my latest book. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment