Friday, January 17, 2014

AUDIO version available for JOCK!!!

That's right! You heard me. The Audio version of My Roommate's a Jock? Well, Crap! Is now available!


I had a Full out HOLY CRAP! moment… when I got the link to the AUDIO version of My Roommate's a Jock? Well, Crap! today,. Like RIGHT NOW. I knew it was happening, but was advised to wait until this newer voice guy recorded it just in case it took a while. (Well, it took4 month!) Anyway. I was told I can "promote away" so here I am. FB got the first hand shout-out, but Blogger is next. Dreamspinner is going to link to audible and iTunes soon. The link I have is for audible.com . I hope you like it. The guy narrating is Jason Lovett and his voice is absolutely perfect for Cole! 



http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/My-Roommates-a-Jock-Well-Crap-Audiobook/B00HUBHRYO/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1389967742&sr=1-1

I am over the moon about this. AUDIO!!! How cool is that???

Audible.com also has a spot where you can hear a clip. LINK HERE

That is all for now. *happydance*

Wade ;)

4 comments:

  1. I hopped on this audio book immediately. I've been checking DP for new releases daily and it wasn't listed. Saw it late Friday night on Audible and downloaded it right away. It's wonderful! Jason is perfect. Ellis and Cole are great. I hope that you have plans to write another book set in this universe ( Rob and Russell perhaps?) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you D. I thought the same thing. I love Jason's voice as Cole. Yes, I am considering a sequel and I have ideas, but it isn't written yet. So glad you enjoyed the first one :D

      Delete
  2. I read the ebook, and it was WONDERFUL! Loved every second, and have felt the same way a couple of times.

    Thanks for a great read, audio or e!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, JAY!!! <3
      hopefully I can bring you another fun book in the future. :)

      Delete