Friday, April 5, 2013

No news is... well... no news

Yeah... not a whole heck of a lot going on. It seems my flu transmogrified into a sinus infection. I hate not being able to breathe. I took Afrin, and that helped, but I've been addicted to it before and I don't want to repeat that. So basically I am suffering through it. I have slept a great deal. I haven't trolled Goodreads like I normally do. The "amount" of ratings has gone up on Jock but I couldn't tell you which reviews were new. I just see the same ones. So if I didn't comment on yours, sorry. I don't tend to catch them all anymore. Maybe it is the privacy setting or if we aren't "friends"? IDK. I like to see them. I like to comment sometimes, but goodreads doesn't always allow me access. Ya know?

Anyway, I'd love to say I've been writing. And although I did write a bit this morning, it seems Monday was a fluke. I had loads of energy, loads of ideas and thoughts, and I wrote 3667 words! Then Tuesday hit and my brain fuzzed over again. I am congested and I feel nasty. No throwing up, but I don't feel like eating. I feel wasted. So, not much is going on because I just feel to sick to do anything but sleep.

My top priority is still Love, Trust, and Learning to Live Again. (Darian's story) That is the next book I will finish writing. Then, hopefully, after I finish that MS and submit it, Dreamspinner will be ready with edits on TCOL. I figure sometime in May or June they would start edits. (Logical guesstimation) And of course, over the summer I will promote TCOL and hopefully have a date for you all on its release.

After I start promo on TCOL, then I also need to think about GRL. I'm a little scared. I need to book a flight, I haven't don that yet. (No money.) What else? IDK. Basically I just need to write my ass off and not worry about anything else. Right? Right!

I guess that is all for now.

Wade



Remember:  Please, follow me on Twitter, "follow" my BLOG, "like" me on Facebook, add me to your "circles" onGoogle+, check out my pins on Pinterest, review my books on Goodreads; and by all means, check my webpage often for changes.

Check out my books: My Roommate's a Jock? Well, Crap! and When Love is Not Enough. Read, review, or question me about them. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment