Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Post About My POST

Hey there. Just stopping by to tell you all I will be on Prism Book Alliance's blog tomorrow. Brandilyn wanted to know 10 “Interesting” facts about Wade Kelly. LOL… You may already know them. IDK. For all you faithful readers and fans, I am pretty open lately about things. I will talk about myself more, as apposed to years ago when I was pretty closed up. My introversion is not so apparent now. I guard some things, but ya know… I was made to care about people and sometimes that intales them getting to know ME.

So hop over to Prism Book Alliance's blog and see what I had to say. 10 facts. ONly a couple goofy things. And if you are not satisfied with what I talked about then ask me other questions? Although, I have to say, I am also on Smoocher's Voice NEXT week with an interview that Jodi came up with after reading ALL my books at once. She said she had to read them all so she could ask the right questions. And they were good ones!

I also gave Brandilyn another excerpt for you all to read. Each blog hop is a different excerpt!

I will appear on:

August 4 - Joyfully Jay
August 7 - Prism Book Alliance
August 11 - The Blogger Girls
August 12 - Rainbow Book Reviews (Review only)
August 13 - Smoocher's Voice
August 14 - The Novel Approach
August 16 - Jeff Adams' Blog
August 17 - FACEBOOK takeover of Dreamspinner's FB page. I will chat in the afternoon with whoever shows up!
August 20 - GGR Reviews
August 22 - Multitasking Momma
August 25 - Rainbow Gold Reviews
August 26 - Tammmy Middleton's blog
August 27 - back at Joyfully Jay

Also up this week, besides Prism Book Alliance, FRIEND FRIDAY features Chris Shirley! So please make sure you stop by to read his post.

And there is still time to PRE-ORDER Names Can Never Hurt Me at DREAMSPINNER PRESS :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment