Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Goodreads

Hello again.

You have no idea how much I am dying to share my cover for Bankers' Hours! I love it. It is very different than my other ones, but that's okay.

With NAMES, I second-guessed myself. It wasn't selling and I thought I had scared people with the cover.  That's why there are two! I thought a sexy cover may catch readers attention. I shouldn't have done that. The original cover is the one I wanted. Don't get me wrong, I love both covers, but the first one is the one that should have stayed.


It is the cover that fits! However, I DO like the second one. I do! I see this model as Nick Jones. Nick is sexy and full of himself in the beginning. The story is about growth and Nick Jones grows so much as a person in this story.



Speaking of, NAMES will be in audiobook later this year! I have a narrator and he just finished reading the story. He said he loved it. I'll keep you posted.

So, what I really wanted to talk about is Goodreads. Who out there are members? How do you use it? How can I get more involved? What I like about blogger is that is feeds to Goodreads and my blog posts are able to be read there. If you comment, I will answer!

I want to get more connected to Goodreads readers. I am on there and you MAY friend me! I like comparing books and stuff. I try hard to remember to list the books I read. You can see my favorite authors. I like Josh Lanyon, Rhys Ford, Ashlyn Kane, Amy Lane, Jordan Hawk, Kade Boehme and more. I haven't figured out how to do a Wade Kelly group on there, but I do get notifications on email of anyone comments on my blog post on Goodreads. Ask a question and I will answer :) 

I guess that is all I was thinking about. Goodreads. How do you use it? What more would you like from me?

hugs and kisses :D <3




No comments:

Post a Comment