Saturday, November 10, 2012

Current News

>> I'm writing. << I wrote 2,333 words yesterday for Names Can Never Hurt Me. I am also waiting on the second round of edits for My Roommate's a Jock. The Cost of Loving IS with my editor, but she is going slower than I desire. I don't want to think of that one coming out AFTER the first of the year, so I am still crossing my fingers.

Basically, this is what I'm up to!

I have this feeling that it will all coming crashing together in one lump. Like I'll get both manuscripts to approve edits in the same week while I am also on a huge roll writing the next one. Things happen like that right? I also need to start getting serious about the T-shirts I want to sell that go with My Roommate's a Jock. Everybody wants one, right? LOL I'll be e-mailing my graphic designer about the final tweaks on the design and I'll get them on line to buy. I MAY also look into a different place to sell. I WAS going to use Cafe Press because I think it is well known. Have you heard of it? It pays royalties which makes my life easier as I don't have to collect taxes or anything. BUT, their take is $18 per shirt. If I choose to make the official price $20, then I make $2.00 per T-shirt. So keep that in mind. Tell friends about them! I will make very little but I love the concept of having a T-shirt line that goes with a book!!! As soon as I hear about the book release date, or at least get a cover, I'll get the shirt design out there for the public to see. (But I DID copyright the image.)

For all those "following" my reviews... Sorry, no reviews coming any time soon. When I'm desperate to write, I can't read. I read for inspiration, I read to learn how to right better, I read to see what readers like to read. But when I am hot in writing, I can't distract my brain from MY characters. So that is where I am; I'm writing! And waiting. (on the current submissions with editors.)

Remember I'm on Twitter https://twitter.com/WriterWadeKelly

No comments:

Post a Comment