Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Get the T-shirt!

LOL... I have NO patience! AT ALL! Like, none!!

I  was messing around today making a t-shirt. I uploaded one design. I haven't ordered one for myself yet so I have no idea of the quality or anything. I used Zazzle.com because they seemed more versatile than Cafepress but I may just open a "store" in both spots. It can't hurt. For today, it's on Zazzle. (zazzle.com/writtenkinetics*)

<a href="http://www.zazzle.com/writtenkinetics*">See my store at Zazzle</a>

The picture to the right of my blogpost (if you see it via blogspot) with have a link attached. I think. Otherwise, here is a picture of the sample shirt.


Only... This is grey, the one I have on the website is white. But I think there are color options. This is a work in progress. I'm trying to offer different items etc. If you know any science-geeky, gay, college guys, please recommend my shirts :) Please. 

For those who may NOT know, my novel My Roommate's a Jock? Well, Crap! will be coming out soon from Dreamspinner Press. (No release date yet.) This shirt goes with the character Cole Reid. (He's a physics major who loves wacky t-shirts!)

Not sure what else to say about that. I ahve another shirt working but lack time to upload it.

I'm also writing!

Wade


No comments:

Post a Comment