Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just one more thing!

I'm writing my thoughts as I am on the verge of a mental breakdown. One of my snakes now has Blister Disease. I can't handle one more thing. The one died last week. My piebald is on antibiotic injections. NOW my pastel has Blisters on it and online it says it can be fatal. I'm just so done. It seems like all of them are going to die. It is very depressing and now I need to go to the vet again. (And I didn't like that vet.) This makes me very upset. I've had this one for almost 2 years. She is my largest one at 793 grams. I hate this.

I'm sorry, but I haven't written anything in ages. I can't think. Although I think ALL THE TIME. I want to write but never have the time. I need to write to help my mental state but I'm too consumed with every other bit of my life. And now these snakes are going to kill me. I know it is ridiculous to say you love a snake, but I love my snakes. No, they aren't fuzzy. But I think they have personality. I think they are each different.

So, I am around. I'm not dead. I'll try to hope online sometimes. But life is just too crappy for me right now.

Wade

5 comments:

  1. It is not ridiculous to say you love a snake. I hope your friends recover, and your days get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your snakes and so sorry you've lost one. Of course you love them... they are your pets. No different from a cat or dog or hamster or goldfish. Take care of yourself and your babies. Hope you all feel better soon.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. It's been very stressful for me. Snakes have been the easiest pet I've ever had to take care of. Now, they are becoming a sad burden. I just don't know enough about reptiles and there aren't as many vets available either. Plus, vets are expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you found any local reptile owners' support groups? They would be able to recommend good vets and help you know which bits of online advice to ignore!

    One writer I know tried journaling and said it helped her deal with all that stuff in her head that wasn't ready for a book or suitable for a blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I use my blog as a "journal", lol. And I have lots of notebooks that follow me everywhere so I can jot things down. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete